SANTA CRUZ COUNTY FAIR AND RODEO ASSOCIATION, INC.
P.O. Box 85 Sonoita, AZ. 85637
phone: 520.455.5553 Fax: 520.455.5330
Agreement for Building & Facility Rental
Address:__________________________________City: ________State: _____ Zip:________
Date(s) of event___________________
type of show or activity_________________________________________
In consideration for which the lessee agrees to pay the Santa Cruz County Fair & Rodeo
Association (SCCFRA) the following sums for:
This agreement, by and between________________________herein after referred to as the "LESSEE", and the Santa Cruz County Fair and Rodeo Association hereinafter called SCCFRA,
1. That the SCCFRA, for and in consideration of the covenants herein contained and the faithful performance by the LESSEE of all such covenants, hereby grants LESSEE the right to utilize the facilities stipulated above solely for the purposes described herein. No portion of this agreement can be transferred or any portion of it sublet.
2. No alteration or variation of the terms of this contract shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by the parties hereto.
3. That the rules and regulations on the reverse side are made a part of this agreement as though fully incorporated herein, and that the LESSEE agrees that he has read this agreement, the conditions and stipulations and understands that they shall apply, unless amended by mutual consent in writing of the parties hereto.
4. That the LESSEE agrees to indemnify and save harmless the SCCFRA, their officers, agents and employees from any and all claims, causes of actions or suits accruing or resulting from any damage, injury or loss to any person or persons, including but not limited to persons to whom the LESSEE may be liable under Workman's Compensation law and the LESSEE himself, and from any loss, damage, cause of action of suits for damages, including but not limited to loss of property, goods, wares or merchandise, caused by, arising out of or in any way connected with the exercises by the LESSEE of the priviledges herein granted. LESSEE further agrees to obtain his own insurance against risk of all kinds and description and to indemnify the SCCFRA from and against all claims and demands, costs, charges and expenses which it may incur, suffer or be put to in connection with the use of said premises and facilities by said LESSEE.
5. That this agreement is not binding upon the SCCFRA until it has been duly signed and accepted by its authorized representative.
6. The SCCFRA reserves the right to cancel this contract and refund all monies in the event of an emergency.
7. That in the event LESSEE shall breach any of the terms of this agreement, LESSEE hereby agrees to pay reasonable attorney's fees, expenses and costs for legal enforcement of the provisions herein contained.
8. THIS CONTRACT BECOMES NULL AND VOID IF NOT RETURNED WITHIN 10 (TEN) DAYS.
9. Special Provisions: Insurance listing SCCFRA as additional insured must be on file in SCCFRA office at time of rental. Any damages to facility incurred by Lessee. Scheduling of Saturdays will need office approval prior to use.
PROVISIONS GOVERNING THE USE OF FACILITY
1. Buildings: Basic daily rental use of Arena, Grandstands and three (3) major buildings are available. Arena maintenance will be billed at $50.00 per hour for tractor usage and $50.00 for water truck usage. Open "Jack-Pot" roping is not classified as a horse show event. Announcer platform & bleachers are included, along with basic sound equipment, (announcing & paging system). Use of a large office inside the main buildings along with restrooms, shower & dressing rooms are also available for rental. Clean up of these facilities during any event is the responsibility of the LESSEE. A returnable cleaning deposit of $100.00 will be due and payable at signing of contract.
2. Outside arenas, other buildings & facilities are available for rental. Rates on request.
3. Tack rooms as available, or stalls used as tack rooms will be charged at regular stall rates.
4. Food preparation area in Pioneer Hall is available for rental.
5. LESSEE is responsible for security personnel as directed by SCCFRA.
6. Exhibitor and public parking areas for trucks, trailers, etc., and areas for horse exercising will be designated by the SCCFRA. Alternatively, various areas of SCCFRA and buildings therein are not covered by above rental rates, and LESSEE shall be responsible for limiting activities of the event covered by contract to the facilities specified.
7. Full mobile living hook-up facilities are available in limited number. Full hook-up rate is $20 per day includes electrical service, with dump station priviledges. Use of tack rooms for living quarters will not be allowed.
8. SCCFRA representatives are to have access to their facilities at any and all times for security, maintenance and or administrative official use.
9. SCCFRA properties are to be accounted for and left in the good condition as received. LESSEE's property is to be removed from the premises upon completion of LESSEE event.
10. No SCCFRA properties may be permanently or temporarily altered without the written permission of the SCCFRA, and when special written permission is granted, alterations must be replaced as written by and at the expense of the LESSEE.
11. Any advertising for the promotion of the LESSEE's program such as newspaper releases, posters, tickets and handbills must indicate the LESSEE s name.
12. Evidence of liability insurance must be provided by the LESSEE and evidence of same (satisfactory to SCCFRA) filed with the SCCFRA at the time of signing this agreement. This insurance shall be provided in the minimum limits of $500,000/$1,000.000 for bodily injuries and $100,000 for property damage. The LESSEE agrees to indemnify and save harmless the SCCFRA from any claim or loss by reason of the LESSEE's use or misuse of the leased premises and from any claim or loss by reason of any accident or damage to any person or property during this agreement. Certificate of Insurance due in office no later than two weeks prior to event.
13. The following fire regulations must be observed by LESSEE: (a). LESSEE must comply with said buildings & grounds people capacities. (b). All entrance & exit ways shall be kept unlocked during times building(s) are open to public use. (c). All aisles will be maintained clear for a minimum of six (6) feet wide by eight (8) feet vertically. (d). No Class One flammable liquids (gasoline, etc.) are allowed inside the building(s). Any other flammable liquids are to be stored in metal containers with tight fitting metal lids, and no larger than one (1) gallon, out of doors. (e). Sweep & remove all trash from the buildings daily and place in a receptacle. (f). Fire extinguishers are located at strategic points within the buildings. These may not be removed to another location. They may not be covered in any way and shall be kept free and clear and easily accessible at all times. (g) LESSEE is hereby charged with the responsibility of said extinguishers and in the event one or more has been removed from the premises, regardless of the manner of removal, LESSEE shall be charged with replacement costs.
14. Unlicensed drivers are not permitted to operate any motorized vehicles on SCFFRA property.
15. The SCCFRA holds a #5 State of Arizona liquor license; therefore, NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES SHALL BE CARRIED ON OR OFF THE PREMISES OF SCCFRA! UNDER SAID LICENSE ONLY SCCFRA CAN SERVE THESE.
WE AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL OF THE ABOVE RULES AND REGULATIONS
Accepted for SCCFRA: Date: