You can renew your membership here.
Our Membership Dinner is Dec. 1st. you can make a reservation by mailing in the bottom of your membership form or by calling the office @ 520-455-5553
The Next Board Meeting will be Nov. 20th at 6PM
Members are always welcome!
Attention 4 New Board Members Needed!
Have fun and meet your neighbors!
Do you possess;
· A willingness to listen.
· An ability to ask clarifying questions.
· Are able to cultivate an attitude of trust toward staff experience, by relying on their expertise.
· A consistency in attending committee meetings.
· The time to be proactive in participation, especially when significant dollars are at stake.
· Are willing to encourage Committee Chairs to pursue strategies that have proven effectiveness.
· The readiness to ask for more information when it’s needed.
· The ability to see the value in ALL of the events at the fairgrounds.
· The sensitivity and graciousness to accept a veto when a veto is required.
· An appreciation for the commitment of our volunteers for every event.
If you are interested in joining us and running for a board position, please submit a bio and your reasons for wanting to join us. The election will be held during our Membership meeting on Dec. 1st. Send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your consideration in joining such an integral part of the philanthropic process of this great community resource!
Your 2018 Board of Directors
The Board of Directors
Tom Hardesty, President
Jamie Smith, Treasurer
Paul Brosseit, Secretary
Candidate Bios 2018
- Doug Van Epps
Retired US Navy Veteran, moved from Phoenix to Sonoita in 2016.
Has lived in small towns most of his life & enjoys being active in the
community. Most recently, he is helping to create a committee to
help disseminate information on Sonoita becoming a firewise Community
- Harry Dotson
Retired US Army officer, moved to Sonoita in 2014 after a successful
military career. Is now wrapping up a second career in Higher Education
Administration. Wants to contribute in a meaningful way, to his
adopted community. Harry is currently running for an unopposed
seat on the governing board of the Sonoita-Elgin School District.
SCCFRA TITLE SPONSOR - CASINO DEL SOL SCCFRA SPONSOR - HORNE FORD / CHAMPION CHRYSLER