March 23, 2019: SUZY BOGGUSS is coming back to the Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds! Her acoustic trio sold out Pioneer Hall 3 years ago, so don't delay getting your tickets for this incredible evening with a country music legend! TICKETS: www.GoPattyWagon.com or call 800-838-3006 (Tickets available for the VIP Q&A with Suzy before the show!) Plan your weekend get-away and enjoy many of the area restaurants, wineries, B&B's, art stores and boutiques. Less than a gas tank away! Click here for more area info at the Sky Island Tourist Association. Presented by Patty Wagon Enterprises and the Santa Cruz County Fair & Rodeo Assoc.
Welcome to Wine Country!
Books & Time Onlies 10:30-11:30, Open Starts @ 12 Noon
Cash only! Entry Fee $50-Time Onlies $4.00 or $10 for $3.00
Questions? Call Dawn Lewis @ 520-604-2037
Wine Baskets from Local Wineries will be given in each division as well a a multitude of other prizes!
The Exchange Boutique will be there!
Thank You to our Sponsors:
Deep Sky Winery
Hops & Vines
The Vineyard Cafe
Joyce Rosenbach &
Please join us for a FREE Workshop provided by Dr. Douglas Payne.
We will focus on the Biochemistry and Physiology of Human Nutrition
For more information, to purchase books and find future Workshop locations visit: www.KetoCenter.org
You will learn….
How to never make another harmful food choice
How to prevent and reverse many Metabolic Diseases
Why the biological process of excess weight gain is the very foundation of many Metabolic Diseases
Why the Ketogenic Therapeutic Diet is utilized by most major hospitals worldwide, including Phoenix Childrens’ Hospital to treat Metabolic Disease. Many Neurologists, Cardiologists, Diabetologists, Internists, Bariatric Physicians and Family Physicians are now utilizing the
Ketogenic Therapeutic Diet
No Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs, Lotions, Potions or other preparations to sell
We will be discussing actual science that you can apply in your life immediately
We invite you to take this opportunity to learn how to achieve the health you have long been searching for!
Join us at the Sonoita Fairgrounds, Pioneer Hall:
Sunday, January 13, 2019 from 1pm to 4pm
3142 S. Hwy 83 ~ Sonoita, Arizona
Contact: Patty Wands 520-904-1605 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Honoring our Department of Corrections
at the Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds
Come join us for the Community Betterment Presentation
And bring one of your favorite dishes to share!!
Plan to come to the Craft Fair during the SAILA at the Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds!
Shoppers, plan a fun day trip and come see what local vendors have to offer!
Vendors apply now!
Sat 10 AM · Sonoita Fairgrounds · Sonoita, AZ
Marleigh Braswell Freyenhagen invited you
Eligibility: Must receive application no later than TBA.
Mandatory orientation: Saturday, March 3rd
Rules for 2018 Sonoita Labor Day Rodeo Royalty:
1. A rodeo queen, princess and Little Miss will be selected every year at a pageant contest held at the Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds.
2. The Rodeo Queen (18-23), Princess (12-17) and Little Miss (7-11) must meet the age requirements as of March 4, 2018.
3. Queen, Princess and Little Miss must be capable of fulfilling the roles and responsibilities of the Rodeo Royalty including attendance at the Pima County Fair Rodeo (March), Sonoita Annual Horse Races (May), Inaugural Memorial Day Rodeo (Late May), Labor Day Rodeo (September), County Fair (September), GCPRA Finals Queen only November) and Annual Membership Dinner (December).
4. The rodeo royalty will participate in all scheduled days of the Labor Day Rodeo (Sept. 1,2 3 , 2017) including assistance with the junior rodeo, grand entry and presentation of sponsor flags. Failure to appear at mandatory events will warrant disciplinary action and/or removal from her reign and for the queen only, possible forfeiture of scholarship.
5. The Queen, Princess and Little Miss shall make special appearances at approved association and other rodeos including: Cave Creek Rodeo, Lost Dutchman Days, Copper Dust Stampede, Rex Allen Days Rodeo, Benson Butterfield Days and Florence Junior Parada. Rodeo participation is at the discretion of the Queen and advisor must be approved though Queen and/or advisor prior. Parade participation is acceptable horseback for queens and at the discretion of parents for princess and
2018 Sonoita Labor Day Rodeo Queen, Princess and Little Miss Rules
Dave Stamey with Special Guest Jeneve Rose-Mitchell
SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday Feb. 17, 2018
We are planning an exciting night of music starring Western Music Hall of Famer Dave Stamey with his special guest Jeneve Rose Mitchell, 2016 American Idol Finalist. Dave is revered as one of the best cowboy songwriters and entertainers and we are thrilled that he’s coming back! Rumor has it that he is working on his 15th CD! Miss Jeneve is the new, young wave of western singer/songwriters and oh so talented. She plays about 12 instruments, and in Sonoita she will be bringing her guitar and harp!
We will be offering a special SCCFRA members discount for this show and we'll let you know when tickets are on sale. For more info: you can call Patty Wands, 455-5053 or the office.
With our grasslands turning from green to gold, it is time to begin thinking of our Membership dinner. The date will be Saturday, December 2rd. Hors D’ oeuvres and drinks will be served by the Bowman & Stradling History Center at 5PM, followed by dinner & our Membership meeting at 6PM. We encourage all members to join us for this glorious repast. Please call the office for a reservation for our Dinner by 11/21/16.
We need you, as we will be electing a four new members to our Board of Directors. One of the terms will end in 2018 ( so it is only a year commitment), three will end in 2021. Our Board is one of the hardest working boards around! If you have time and talents, please consider running!
(Please call office 520-455-5553). We will also be filling you in on how each of our signature events did this year.
NAMI Basics is the new education program for parents and other caregivers of children and adolescents living with mental illnesses.
NAMI Basics is the new education program for parents and other caregivers of children and adolescents living with mental illnesses. The program was designed around elements that have been extensively field-tested and found to be highly effective, including:
- Recognition of mental illness as a continuing traumatic event for the child & family
- Sensitivity to the subjective emotional issues faced by family caregivers and siblings
- Recognition of the need to help improve the day-to-day burdens of care and management
- Gaining confidence and stamina for what can be a lifelong role of family understanding and support
- Empowerment of family caregivers as effective advocates for their children
All instruction and course materials are FREE to class participants!
The NAMI Basics Course will address the following:
- Current information about ADHD, Major Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Conduct Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Anxiety Disorders, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Childhood Schizophrenia and Substance Abuse Disorders;
- Current research related to the biology of mental illness and the evidence-based, most effective treatment strategies available, including medications used to treat mental illness in children and adolescents;
- Specific workshops to learn problem solving, listening and communication skills;
- Strategies that have been found helpful in handling challenging behaviors;
- Information about the systems that are major players in the lives of children and adolescents with mental illness – the school system and the mental health system.
Free CHILD CARE available on-site.
Light meal served at each class.
Teachers: Cassondra Davis and April Rigg
Pre-register by Monday, November 20, 2017
(520) 459-3228 or email:email@example.com
NAMI Southeastern Arizona, Cenpatico Integrated Care,
and Arizona Community Foundation
Additional classes will be;
Sonoita Fairgrounds Pioneer Hall, Sonoita, Arizona
Nov 29, Dec 4, 5, 11, 13