Santa Cruz County Fair & Rodeo Association
100th Annual Sonoita Labor Day Rodeo
"Best Little Rodeo in Arizona"
Over 700 entries & over $40,000 in cash & buckles awarded to the top contestants of the Southwest.
- Admission: $15 adults, $5 for kids ages 6-12, and little ones 5 and under get in free.
- Junior Rodeo begins at noon daily
- Main Performance starts at 2PM
- Steak fry and dance to follow the rodeo on Saturday and Sunday
- Merchandise & Concessions on site
- Contestant plus 1 gets in Free, all others, $15 adults and $5 kids 6-12, 5 & under free
- All events are Central Entry except team roping on Saturday and Sunday (Jackpot Format). Day permit can be bought to rope in Monday's sanctioned team roping for $25 (unless you are a local). You must enter through Central Entry on Monday, August 31, 2015.
- Central Entry Events: 623.455.8339
- Central Entry Team Roping: 623.455.8385
- Local entries taken Monday, August 24th, 4-6PM: 520.455-5553
JUNIOR RODEO ENTRIES ARE CLOSED AS OF 9/1/15
- Buckles to winners every day as well as prizes awarded to 3rd place.
- MUST PRE-ENTER: Local Entries (Sonoita, Elgin & Patagonia) Tuesday, August 11th, 4-6 PM 520.732.0147
- Non- Locals, Tuesday August 18th, 4-6PM 520.732.0147
- Mutton Bustin' - 50 lbs & under
- Calf Riding - Ages 12 & under
- Barrel Racing - ages 5-9 and 10-14
- Wild Ass Ride - Ages 10-14, $30 Additional Entry Fee
- Entry Fees: $20, Team Roping $40
- for more information please contact email@example.com"
Sonoita Labor Day Rodeo Team Roping - September 5th and 6th
Books open at 7AM. Rope at 8 AM SHARP
- Open w/ #12 Incentive - $50/roper/ Enter 3X
- Incentive: 1.5 seconds off of first steer, .5 second off of the short round steer
- Top 15 teams come back to the short round in perf.
- Stock Contractor: T5 & V Heart Rodeo
- Contact: Manuel Murrietta @ 520.400.3119
- September 7th - GCPRA Team Roping: Need to pre-enter with GCPRA Central Entry
Wild Cow Milking & Wild Horse Race $150/team. Pre-entries call 520-237-5610
- All entries are CASH only - NO CHECKS
- Western Dress code strictly enforced at all times
- Contestants enter free. All others pay $10 admittance each day
- $10 Haul In Fee Per Horse (fee waived if renting stalls)
- Contestants no day parking fees. All others at contestant gate must pay $5 parking
- Overnight campers pay a $10 per night dry camp fee. NO HOOK UPS AVAILABLE
- Stall rental available for $10 per night, first come, first served basis
Click Here to email with Questions.
Horne Ford and Champion Chrysler are Proud Sponsors
of the 2015 Sonoita Labor Day Rodeo